Thursday 21 May 2009

Work Experience

Our work experience was a worthy experience. We had the opportunity to work as a media team in a press conference and I really enjoyed it.
As we arrived and got ourselves acquainted with people there, our first job was to film some voxpops. We all took turns doing the various things such as asking people if they wanted to do voxpops along with actually interviewing them and taking control of the camera.

As the conference went on, my job was to take pictures with a camera I fell in love with. Digital SLR's are expensive, but they are so fun to use and you feel really professional when using it.

By the end of the conference I got some nice pictures, which got better when I figured out how to zoom in. All in all, it was a fascinating experience. 

No comments: