Tuesday 19 May 2009

19th May 2009

We've worked well today. We've had a couple of replies from contacts and we have arranged meetings with them to discuss filming opportunities. I have started on a few other pre-production sheets such as the budgeting and the role allocations.

I've also realised today that everyone seemed to have a stronger work ethic. This is a good thing, but in future I've got to make sure that no-one has nothing to do. This job really is all our responsibility, so I think a group meeting to discuss what everyone is going to do would be a great idea. We're going to work well together, it's just a matter of getting used to it, that's all.

My work experience is tomorrow as well and I'm looking forward to this. I'm looking forward to the realism of the situation. We are attending a conference about midwifery and we are to film the conference, take photos and conduct voxpops with the speakers and audience.

No comments: