Thursday 7 May 2009

6th May 2009

I haven't blogged for a while, so I'll try to get up to date.

Our healthy breakfast videos are almost done. Jane Marshall gave us very positive feedback, saying our video just 'flowed'. We fixed a few issues with sound and transitions and re-shot some things. We now have a nearly perfect finalized version. We just need to dip the music where appropriate.

As for other things in the Capture Unit, we now just need to do our director's commentary. Once I have an Ediroll I'll get to narrating.

We've started our new unit now; the interactive unit. I've been put in a new group and I was pleasantly surprised when I heard who I was with. Jade, Charliey, Nic and Jordan are all great additions to a production company. I have a good feeling we're going to work well together.

We've been deciding on what group we should interact with. I'll post next when we decide on who we're choosing.


No comments: